Protection on personal data
Why do we collect, store and process your data?
Your data are collected to:
- Enable the personalization of your access to the system.
- Enable the SINTEC UK Ltd. to answer your enquiries and give you information.
- Prepare anonymous statistics on the usage of the website.
- Provide the services.
- Renew subscription-based services.
- Provide customer support (we may also gather additional information from you to investigate and respond to your support questions).
- Analyze the characteristics of our customers in order to understand customer and market needs, to design new products and services.
Collected personal data are treated according to the policy described in the Regulation.
Data will be used only for the above purposes by SINTEC UK Ltd., their employees and contractors and in order to improve the service.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The Controller responsible for processing these data in your country is respective company of SINTEC UK Ltd. If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, you can send an e-mail to:
Only designated and duly authorized SINTEC UK Ltd. Group employees can access the data using their user ID and personal password in specific systems.
The Processor responsible for processing these data:
For purposes of providing services by SINTEC UK Ltd. company – the respective SINTEC UK Ltd company which is providing services.
For the purposes of legal advice on your request – reliable law offices or attorneys whom we invite to provide such advice.
For the purposes of marketing – reliable companies providing marketing tools we have concluded contracts with.
What data do we collect?
- Contact us – business email, company name, representative’s of a company name.
- Subscribe to our newsletter – email address.
- Applying for events – business email, company name, company phone number, company representative’s name.
- Apply for vacancy – email, name, surname, phone number and all information contained in your CV.
- GDPR compliance – company name, company email, company phone number, company representative’s name.
- Request offer – company name, company email, company phone number, company representative’s name.
How long do we keep your data?
We will retain personal information, customer and business information for as long as it is needed to:
- Provide products, services and information that you or your organization have requested.
- To communicate with you about a request you have submitted to us.
How can you access to your data, check its accuracy and correct it?
You have the right to request a copy of your personal details at any time, to check the accuracy of the information held and/or to correct or update this information. You may also ask your personal information to be deleted completely if no enquiry from you is in progress.
We will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with reasonable access to any of your personal information we maintain within 30 days as of receipt of your access request.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable measures to verify your identity before providing you the requested information on personal data.
What are the contact points for questions or complaint?
If you wish to access, delete (in some cases) or correct your personal information please contact:
Complaints, in case of conflict, can be addressed to the Data Protection Officer of the SINTEC UK Ltd. (e-mail: ).
If you file a privacy-related complaint, we will collect your name and/or company name, name of a complaint-related person, email, and country location and details that gave rise to your complaint. We will use the information you provide to investigate your complaint and to send you an answer once your complaint is reviewed.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the server to collect information from the browser so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. You can find out more about the way cookies work on www.cookiecentral.com.
- To recognize new or past customers.
- To remember your display preferences, such as contrast color settings or font size.
- To remember if you have already replied to a survey pop-up (so you won’t be asked again).
- To anonymously gather statistics on how and what videos you visited.
- To send an ad that is most relevant to you and best suits your interests. Cookies are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad and to help measure the effectiveness of ad campaign.
- Collect reliable site usage information, which allows us to measure how well the site meets the needs of its users and to make any necessary improvements.
- Analyze which pages you visit and which consumer privacy tools you use.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the main functions of the website to work, but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. However, you can delete or block these cookies at any time, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
Please note that some cookies may be placed by a third party service provider who performs some of these functions for us.
Private data and its transfer
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the data collected is kept under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete or block all cookies that are already on your computer, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended and you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site.
You can easily accept or reject the cookies on this site by choosing one of the following options: I accept all cookies for this website / I am aware that some cookies are required to use the website, but I do not accept cookies that collect information beyond that scope (*).
We work with third parties to track your activities on our web site to improve our marketing efforts and provide you advertising based on your visit. If you do not want to have your information collected and used for remarketing purposes you can opt-out by choosing I am aware that some cookies are required to use the website, but I do not accept cookies that collect information beyond that scope (*).
*You can only refuse persistent cookies that are not strictly necessary.
How we share your personal information?
We may make your personal information, customer information, or business information available to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as website analytics or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information, customer information, or business information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We will share your personally information, customer or business information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Notice. We do not otherwise sell your personally information to third parties.